What Is Universal Life Insurance?
Universal Life Insurance provides much more flexibility when it comes to the benefits and therefore premium payments that come with this policy. Your life insurance and financial needs won’t always be the same. Today, you may be looking for simple, permanent protection—but it’s nice to know you have the option to enhance your coverage in the future. Get insurance that is easy to understand and manage with Manulife UL universal life insurance that gives you:
- Leave a tax-free legacy for your loved ones
- Build cash value you can access later (withdrawals may be taxed)
- Choose how involved you want to be in managing your money
- Potentially reduce the impact of market volatility on your investments
- Benefit from potentially higher returns on managed accounts
- Take advantage of potentially lower investment account management fees
- Create collateral you can use for a bank loan
Why Universal Life Insurance?
- Get as involved as you like in managing your money based on your investment style and the level of risk you’re willing to take
- If you have better than average health and lifestyle characteristics, you may save money on insurance costs
- Choose premiums that increase annually or choose to pay insurance costs that don’t increase
Sample Plan Details
- Coverage starts at $50,000 or $100,000 depending on the options chosen
- Choose from a wide range of investment account options or opt for the simplicity of one investment account linked to the Performax Gold Investment Fund
- Low management fee structure
- Guaranteed rate enhancement on managed accounts
- Guaranteed premium for a shorter, guaranteed period of time
Ready to buy?
This post was sourced from Manulife CoverMe.